Pages

Sunday, February 7, 2010

My Buddy and Me Mini Album Scrapbook Class

I'm having my first ever kid's class! This class is meant for a child with an accompanying adult (hence the "My Buddy and Me"). I didn't set an age limit on this. I know my granddaughter will be there and she is only 2 1/2. She loves to stamp and punch!

Date: March 6, 2010
Location: Bank Star One, New Bloomfield (community room in the basement)
Cost: $22
10am to noon - UPDATE - Morning class is full
2 - 4pm (Space still available)

The color scheme for the book is the Designer Series Paper (DSP) Razzleberry Lemonade (page 162 of Stampin' Up! 09/10 catalog) which includes Rich Razzleberry, Crushed Curry, Melon Mambo, and Pumpkin Pie.

Cost of class includes:
  • A 6x6 mini album with 20 pages
  • ribbon, ribbon, and more ribbon!
  • several pieces of DSP
  • buttons
  • use of stamps and coordinating in
  • use of assorted punches
  • use of Big Shot and assorted accessories (dies, embossing folders, texture plates)
  • ideas for completed layouts

Please bring your pictures, your own scissors and adhesive.

Space is limited to 8 so pre-registration is important. A paid registration will reserve your spot in the class. No refunds will be given if you cannot attend, but you will still receive the consumable supply packet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love to know what you think!