Pages

Sunday, March 21, 2010

March Club layout

This is a layout created from an idea that I found in the April Stampin' Success, a magazine for demos. This first page is basically what was in the magazine, different colors but same idea. I always have to have a double layout though cause I like to put in as many pictures as possible so I just created the second by turning it 45 degrees and turning the dsp into a pocket to place tags in. Quick and easy but still very nice. I think you could use this layout for anything from weddings to Mother's Day depending on the DSP and colors you use. I chose to make it all about one of my granddaughters. I haven't come up with a title for it yet but it is all about Lanie.

Supplies: Crushed Curry and Rich Razzleberry cardstock; Razzleberry Lemonade DSP
Accessories: Stampin' Up Beautiful Wings embosslit (Occasions Mini catalog) , Crushed Curry Polka Dot grosgrain ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love to know what you think!