Pages

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Mother's Day Present - mini album

I'm on a mini-album kick. I've found that I just love making them. I always have tons of pictures so the picture part goes together pretty easy. This one I made for my Mom for Mother's Day. Funny thing is she has been watching the progress of it all the way through and doesn't even know it is for her! The style for the pockets inside this mini came from the wonderfully talented Laura at followingthepapertrail.blogspot.com. She has a blog, YouTube videos and UStream classes. She is SO AWESOME!

The entire album is made with Bella Bleu DSP. I love this DSP, it is so pretty! The cover is chipboard covered with some of the DSP and sponged on the edges with Close to Cocoa ink. The flower is from the Pretties Kit colored with a Not Quite
Navy marker with a punch flower in the middle. There are also different size of the
scallop circles from the Big Shot dies under the flower. The F is from some retired SU! chipboard and the rest of 'family' is cut out on Night of Navy cardstock on the Cricut. All of the pages and the cover have holes punched and then an Antique Brass Jumbo Brad was used to reinforce the hole for the binding.

2 comments:

  1. This is very lovely. I'm sure your mom loved it and was very touched with the amount of time and detail you put into it!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love to know what you think!