Pages

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Halloween Banner


This is a banner that I created last weekend. It is the perfect size to hang on the overhead cubby in my office at work. Something to decorate my drab little corner of the work world. The triangles are chipboard covered with SU! Wicked Fun specialty paper. The chipboard letters are also covered with paper from that pack. The background for the ghosts are Rich Razzleberry. Don't you just love the spider? I knew I had to use the Spider Web embossing folder. I think it is my favorite item out of the SU! holiday mini. Isn't that grey gauzy material great? I got that from the Halloween decoration section of the Dollar Tree. I really should wait to take a picture of this and post it tomorrow so I could have better lighting and place to take it but I wanted to get entered into a contest on Kim Score's Paper Punch Addiction blog. You'll have to go check it out.

2 comments:

Please leave a comment, I love to know what you think!