Pages

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

What I love about you

Happy New Year everyone! I'm setting goals for myself this year, not making resolutions. Is there really any difference though? One of my goals for this year is to be more consistent with my posting. I'm going to try to do at least one a week. We'll see how that goes.

Like my new blog design? I did it with My Digital Studio (MDS). I think I'm finally getting the hang of using it. Another of my goals for this year is to do at least one digital layout a week, single or double page layout. Using MDS is going to make it really easy. This layout is one I did for one of the CreativeCrew challenges over on SplitCoast. It came together very easily. The challenge is to scrapbook something/someone you love and tell why. How could you look at this face and not love it? She just smiles with her whole face.

I started out with a background of Blushing Bride wallpaper, added Chocolate chip zigzag stitching, and an enlarged punch heart in Regal Rose. The photo is matted with Chocolate Chip, lettering is in Cherry Cobbler with a Chocolate Chip shadow and it is finished off with the Rose Red buttons. Lots of different colors in there but I think they work well together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love to know what you think!