Pages

Monday, January 10, 2011

MDS Valentine Card

This is a card I created in My Digital Studio for another one of the Creative Crew Challenges on SplitCoastStampers. This challenge was all about Valentine's and hearts. Do you think I added enough hearts? I thought the landscape was a little bare without the little hearts scattered about. Might need to come up with a couple of more sayings for them though. I'm really in trouble here with using MDS for these projects. My wish list is growing out of control with a ton of downloads!

I started this with a Riding Hood Red background, added the Riding Hood Red striped DSP with a Basic Black mat. The hearts are all Rose Red (I think) with a Riding Hood Red mat. The sentiment is from the Always stamp set. I took a little creative license with the sentiment. This entire saying is on one of the stamps but it didn't have the font that I wanted and it didn't fit the heart the way I wanted it to. So I stamped the 'Everything' with one of the stamps that was included in the set and added the 'You mean....to me' with 2 different text boxes so I could get them positioned just right and the emphasis would be on the 'Everything'. That is what is so awesome about using MDS. You can play with everything a bit to get just what you want without wasting supplies. Another awesome thing is that if you already own another editing program you can probably still use all of the wonderful downloads that SU! has available.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love to know what you think!