Pages

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Little cutie...

Isn't this little one just adorable!? This is my granddaughter, Audrie.Okay, I think I can officially call it an obsession. Every time I look at a scrapbook layout I wonder if I can reproduce it in My Digital Studio. Do you think that qualifies? I was blog surfing last night and came across a page on the Pretty Paper Blog that caught my eye. Had to try to CASE it and reproduce it in MDS right then, couldn't even wait. For this layout I started with a background of Pretty in Pink which I reduced the opacity on to make it lighter. Layered in strips of Designer Series paper (all in Pretty in Pink) with the 1.25' square punch and embellished away. The flower is created with 3 of the Five petal flower punches and a circle punch. All of them have a white mat added to them. Look at me, I can't even get away from my punch addiction when I'm scrapping digitally! Don't you just love the Chocolate Chip zigzag stitch!? I've been telling myself I'm going to try this on my paper layouts but haven't gotten to it yet. The photo mat and label are colored with Close to Cocoa.

Stampin' Up! has been adding tons of new downloads to use in MDS. Check them out here online 24/7. For lots of great tips and tricks check out the Ning site that Stampin' Up! started just for MDS. Lot of great people sharing their ideas.  http://mydigitalstudio.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love to know what you think!