Pages

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

It's good to dream - SU2 Color Challenge

I'm guessing that you can tell how much fun I am having with My Digital Studio? Stampin' Up! just keeps on releasing all of these wonderful downloads. I finally caved and bought the Vintage Overlays which is the outer frame for this layout. Also had to get the awesome Antique Brads. They are just as awesome for digital scrappin' as they are for the traditional paper scrappin'. The swirls came from the Baroque Motif stamps, most of them are hidden behind the photo mat. My craft room probably thinks I have abandoned it for my computer. I sit down and start one of these layouts and before I know it time has just flown by. 
This layout I did for a the SU2 Color Challenge on Soul Scrappers. The challenge was to use Kraft, Basic Black, Pink Pirouette, and Ridinghood Red. I wasn't sure how to get the red in there but I think it works using it for the title, just a little pop of color. This was actually a color photo but Audrie is wrapped in a Chocolate Chip colored blanket and that didn't work with my design for the challenge so I just changed the photo to B&W. Now it works perfectly with the layout, don't you think?

1 comment:

  1. That's OK about 3/18, it's good to know you're out there (and a group!) Who's the sleeping cutie pie?
    Cute kids deserve cute scrapbook pages.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love to know what you think!