Pages

Monday, January 24, 2011

Sweet Sister


We created this layout at one of my club meetings. These are photos of my sister when she was 2, I think. Isn't she just too cute?! I love the Newsprint and the Love Letter Designer Series Papers and they work well together the way I've used them here. This layout started with a Riding Hood Red base and is embellished with strips of DSP that have been sponged lightly with Basic Black ink. There are also the beautiful medallions created using the Scallop Circle punch and also flowers from the Island Floral Big Shot die. The DSP has a border punched from the Scallop Edge Border punch in Very Vanilla. I've added a place to journal with one of the stamps from the Notably Ornate set. I just love the way this layout turned out, perfect for black and white photos.

Supplies: Ridinghood Red, Basic Black, Very Vanilla cardstock; Newspaper Print and Love Letter DSP
Accessories:Extra Large Scallop Circle, Scallop Edge Border, Photo Corners, Modern Label punches,  brads
Stamps:Notably Ornate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love to know what you think!