Pages

Monday, January 17, 2011

MDS Saturday Scrapbook Challenge - ScrapSketch11

Another My Digital Studio creation. There is a Saturday Scrapbook challenge on http://mydigitalstudio.net/ that I found and I just love the sketches that Alesha Walls provides there. She does a wonderful job. This one was supposed to be for Christmas but I took a few liberties with it and created something a little different. This past summer when I had all of my grandkids around at the same time we had a little photo shoot. The older kids weren't into it much but the little ones love to ham it up for the camera. I'm working on doing an entire album that I'll post when I get it done but here is an 8x8 that I did with the week 11 sketch.
I started with a background of Real Red. The circles are Night of Navy DSPs with a white mat. The long white swirly stamps are from the Torn Edges set. I added a few star brads from the Hodgepodge Hardware embellishments. The flower is from the Simple Friendship set. Love the way that you can '2 step stamp' with these. It is much easier in MDS than with 'real' stamps for me! Just leave me a comment with any questions you might have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love to know what you think!