Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Daisies With a Twist

laura64-12x12-twisted-daisi
I just love this page. It is so bright and colorful. I created this for one of my swaps for convention. Hope everyone enjoyed it as much as I did. I started with a Daffodil Delight background. The photo mat is Pear Pizzaz with a punched border of Tempting Turquoise. The Lattice Die makes a great background for my favorite flowers. I made these from the Daisy#2 die. Aren't they cute?! And they are so easy! Just take a skewer or your paper piercer tool (I call it the pokey tool) and place it on the tip of the daisy petal, hold it on there and just give it a twist. Be gentle so you don't tear the paper. I do this to all three layers and then glue it together. On these I used the Boho Blossom punch for the center. Just love em! I'll show you another project later that I did with them. Enjoy!

Supplies: Daffodil Delight, Tempting Turquoise, Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Pear Pizzaz cardstock; Tempting Turquoise ink
Accessories:Basic Pearls, Daisies #2  and Lattice die; Boho Blossom, Decorative Label, and Lace Ribbon Border punches
Stamps: Broadsheet Alphabet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love to know what you think!