Pages

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Easy Events Cupcake 8x8 Double Layout

laura64-8x8-doubleLayout-cu
This is an 8x8 double layout that I did for a swap. Aren’t the cupcakes just too cute?! I inked the cupcake stamp from the Easy Events set with a Concord Crush marker and let it dry. Then I colored the bottom with Melon Mambo, the icing with Wisteria Wonder, and water colored underneath with a little of the Wisteria Wonder. After the ink was dry I painted the tops with a little bit of the Shimmer Paint to make it shine. You can’t tell but the lines under the cupcake are to cover up my over-inking the stamp, had to hide the shadow lines somehow and that worked perfectly. Sorry about the wonkiness of the picture. I have to figure out a better way of photographing my layouts!

Supplies: Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Wisteria Wonder cardstock; Melon  Mambo, Wisteria Wonder ink; Concord Crush Marker,Shimmer Paint
Accessories:Concord Crush 1/2” Stitched-Poly Ribbon
Stamps:Easy Events, Bring on the Cake, Raining Flowers, Wonderfully Worn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love to know what you think!