Pages

Friday, May 15, 2009

Petal Party ...

These three 6 x 6 all use mostly materials that came from the Petal Party Simply scrappin' kit from Stampin' Up!. I really like the colors that are in this package but I've been struggling with the designer series paper (DSP) that is included. Especially the flowery one.

The first two of my granddaughter's first pumpkin carving experience. This is my mom with her. It uses Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, and the DSP and stickers from the scrappin' kit. The 'stitching' around the edges is the Uni-ball Signo gel pen.

This one uses the Pumpkin Pie DSP, Chocolate Chip, and Old Olive papers. The border strip in the middle is from the scrappin' kit.

This one uses Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron, and the flowery DSP from the scrappin' kit. The kids had fun riding the ponies at a fall festival last year.
I'm trying to get myself used to making pages smaller than my usual 12 x 12. I'll probably end up putting these into a 12 x 12 layout somehow.

7 comments:

  1. I really like how these turned out. This is a bright SSK and makes it fun for all seasons as you have used it for the fall/Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layouts and your granddaughter is adorable. Good Job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the first layout - that leaf paper is to die for! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you did a wonderful job and I particularly like the first layout.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great layouts! What a wonderful job you did. I like the first one best, too, but they're all nice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how cute!! What a neat color combo and layout!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pages. I especially like that leaf paper.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love to know what you think!