Pages

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Post It Note holder...



It has been a while since I posted. Not that I haven't been creating a little here and there. Just haven't found the time to do everything that goes along with posting the pics. Anyway here is a post it note holder that I made last night. I modified it a bit from the instructions that are on SplitCoast for it. I'm not much on ribbon as a closure so I used the Word Window punch instead to make a 'buckle' closure. I think that is what it is called anyway.

I love the Raspberry Tart DSP. Really wanted to make something with it to keep on my desk. Always have post-it notes so I thought I would try this. I think I'll have to make some more accessories from this paper to keep in my office too.

Supplies: Raspberry Tart Designer Series Paper, Kiwi Kiss, and Cameo Coral
Accessories: Word Window punch.

3 comments:

Please leave a comment, I love to know what you think!