Pages

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Spinner Card


I was getting ready for a technique class the other day which included the 'slider' or 'spinner' technique and just had to try this card. My Mom had asked me to make a birthday card for my great-nephew, Mikey, and I thought he would like this. It is fairly simple in design but I think he'll have fun with it. When you tilt the card the airplane moves back and forth. I got the instructions for making a spinner card (some call it slider) off of Splitcoast (of course!). Very cool technique for making interactive cards and scrapbook pages. Super easy using just pennies and dimensionals!



Supplies: Not all are SU! - Bashful blue cardstock, green, red, and blue cardstock
Accessories: Cricut cartridge for airplane and grass, SU! white craft ink for the clouds, 2 pennies, dimensionals

13 comments:

  1. Love this!! It is perfect for a little boy and I will definitely have to try making one myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! He will love it, especially that it moves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love spinners and haven't made them in a long time. thanks for reminding me to make some!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've got to dust off my baby bug and try this card again!
    Thanks for sharing Laura!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute! Love the colors, and it's perfect for a spinner.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super duper cute!! What a great image to use for a spinner card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card!! Great job!! What little boy wouldn't love that!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute. Your nephew will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry I'm so late in posting. This project is SO cute!
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute idea for a spinner card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cute card. Who wouldn't love that?! It will be a big hit!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love to know what you think!