Pages

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I'm back...

Well, I haven't really been gone this whole time but since my last posting I went on vacation to Massachusetts for a week to see our daughter, son-in-law, and 2 beautiful grandchildren. We went to my grandson's end of the year gymnastic program and my granddaughter's dance recital. Too cute. We also stopped by Niagra Falls on our way home. Did I mention that we drove? Never again. It was 18+ hours of driving in two days. Stayed for 3 days and then came back. Vacation was nice but the driving, or riding since that is what I do, was way too long. Anyway, we brought our grandson home with us for 3 weeks. He is going home today. Went to the zoo while he was here, movies, 4th of July celebrations. Lots of going and doing. So now that he is going home again I am going to try to be a better poster of my projects. Made the cutest Owl graduation project for a family member's graduation and forgot to take a picture before I gave it away! Stay tuned for another scrapbook posting...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love to know what you think!