Pages

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Fireworks punch card


I promised myself that every time I use my punches to create punch art I would make myself one of these 6x6 cards to put in my binder. This way I can browse through my book for ideas. Even though I've already explained how I did this in my previous post I'll post it again just in case...

The bigger fireworks are made from the keytag punch. Just squared off each of the ends. Also made little stars on them with the gel pen. The wick is white embroidery floss. The small firecrackers are made from the word window punch. Also with the ends squared off and cut in half. Some of them I cut in fourths to make the really small ones. Then I grouped them together to make a bigger embelishment.
Supplies: Kraft, Riding Hood Red, whisper white, and Night of Navy cardstock
Accessories: white embroidery floss, word window punch, key tag punch, white Uni-ball Signo Gel Pen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love to know what you think!