Pages

Friday, November 18, 2011

A little nostalgia

laura64-12x12-2011-05bclublaura64-12x12-2011-05club
This is a layout of my Mom and Dad. I wanted to create something to document their engagement. I’ll use the Details area for journaling the who/what/when/where. I love this layout. I think it is very elegant. I started with a Very Vanilla background and sponged the edges with Early Espresso ink. I used the Swirly die (retired from SU! catalog) for the borders. The flowers are made from punches. The small ones are from the Boho Blossoms punch. The larger ones are made from the layering several of the small Scallop Circle punch out of Baha Breeze or the Newsprint specialty Designer Series Paper. Also used for embellishments is the Top Note die and the Elegant Lines embossing folder, the lattice die, and the Photo Corner punch (retired). I used Basic Pearls in the centers of the flowers.
Supplies: Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, Baha Breeze cardstock; Early Espresso ink
Accessories:Basic Pearls, Top Note  and Lattice die; Boho Blossom, Scallop Circle punches; Swirly die
Stamps: Notes & Details; Punch Potpourri (retired hostess set)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love to know what you think!