Pages

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Nice little Stocking Stuffer

Aren't these cute? These are lip gloss holders. I had a bunch that were made in non-Christmas papers too but I sold all of those. These are so easy. I found the instructions while blog surfing and I'm sorry to say I don't remember where. I jotted down the dimensions on a slip of paper but not the web address. Sorry! I usually try hard to give people credit when I CASE something. Anyway, these are made from a piece of Real Red cardstock, some DSP from a retired Simply Scrappin' Kit (same one the Santa's Magic Key) was made from. Wrapped a little piece of taffeta ribbon and stamped a little sentiment and all done. Easy little gift to put in a girl's stocking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love to know what you think!