Pages

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

SPRING



I'm going through some photos of projects that I've done in the past year and just now getting around to posting. Isn't that sad? I always start out with the best of intentions and then life just gets in the way, you know? Anyway, on to the project. This is a layout that we did for last April's club meeting. I started out with a Daffodil Delight as the background and used Peach Parfait and Concord Crush as the accents. And isn't the Tangerine Tango pompom trim cute? Adds just the right touch. I love that stuff. The banner is just created by using a strip of the DSP for the background and then I cut strips of another DSP wide enough to stamp the letters on. I used the photo corner punch to give the letters the 'banner' look.

Supplies: Daffodil Delight, Peach Parfait and Concord Crush cardstock; Tangerine Tango Ink; Just Sunny Garden Designer Series paper (retired)
Accessories: Tangerine Tango pompom trim (retired); Fun Flowers die; Sweet Buttons embosslit die
Stamps: Broadsheet Alphabet Upper and Notably Ornate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love to know what you think!