Pages

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Adorable....isn't she?


My favorite crafting to do is scrapbooking so you'll probably see more of that here than anything. And of course my people in the world are my grandkids so what could be better than scrapbooking pictures of them? So here are some more pictures of our little cutie Addyson. I think these are her 6 month pictures. What I started out doing was trying to come up with a 6x6 layout that I could use as a progressive page for my new scrappers club that starts next month. I'm thinking this could work. And then I always love to use as many pictures as I can. I find it very hard to do anything but 12x12 layouts because of that. So I had to make it a double page layout. Always seem to have a need for that one too. So here they are. Let me know what you think.

Supplies: Chocolate Chip (my fav right now), Certainly Celery and Certainly Celery DSP cardstock
Accessories:Texturz plate with Big Shot, On Board Batch of blooms(covered with Choc Chip DSP), the letters -CRICUT - still don't remember what cartridge

8 comments:

  1. I love these colors together, and she is just adorable! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is an adorable layout! Thanks for the idea for my guy. Did you have a hard time lining up the texturz plate to make it 12x12?

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are GREAT pages! I don't scrapbook much anymore (burnout) but these layouts are wonderful!
    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. I forgot to say the main thing that I wanted to, your GB is Beautiful!!
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is just gorgeous and I love the layout/colors you chose for the pages.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely Layouts, Beautiful Baby girl, and adorable pics you choose..I just love everyting about it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These pages couldn't be any better! Perfect! You should submit them to a magazine. And that baby!??!?! Too Cute!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love to know what you think!