Pages

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Welcome!

Well, I finally did it. I have my blog started. Been working on it on and off for two weeks, can you tell! LOL! Really, I piddle with things forever. Just decided to go ahead and get started with it so you will most likely see some design changes in the coming weeks because like I said, I like to piddle. I love messing with the code behind this almost as much as I love scrapping and stamping. Anyway, I've created this blog as a way to share my crafting. Hope you enjoy and come visit when I have some actual projects posted!

Oh, did I mention that I am also a new Stampin' Up! demonstrator so I'll be using this blog to keep my customers updated on upcoming events and things too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love to know what you think!