Pages

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Been too long.....

I can't believe it has been almost two weeks since I posted something. My how time flies. It's not that I haven't been creating, I've been having some fun with that. I wanted to wait to post anything else until I got my watermark created because I keep reading posts on Splitcoast about how you are supposed to do that for projects using Stampin' Up!. Well, you know how things goes with computers. I thought I had Adobe Photoshop Elements on my machine, turns out that was before I bought the new hard drive. So, I had to dig up the software again. Then of course my cd-rom wouldn't read the darn CD anymore. My machine is rather old for a pc. I think it is about 5 or 6 years old and the CD player only works when it wants to. I also have W2K so it is getting harder to find software and stuff that is compatible with it. So anyway, then I had to install the software on my daughter's computer. She of course never 'plays' on hers unless Mom wants to use it for something. It took me the better part of an evening to create my watermark. Not because it is anything spectacular as you will see, but because I was trying to get it done while watching the video on Stampin' Kub's site (that I found through SplitCoast) on my pc while trying to create the watermark on my daughters machine. Oh, yeah, and running into the livingroom to watch Chuck too. I think I need a new laptop with wireless. Then I could watch tv, scrapbook, and surf the web all at the same time if I wanted! That would be heaven. Soooo, I am going to follow this post up with one or two more of projects that I've finished but haven't posted. Depends on how much sleepier I get. Have a good one and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love to know what you think!