Pages

Saturday, December 12, 2009

6x6 Christmas Swap

I think I went a little crazy with all of the swaps I got involved in for October and November but I managed to get them all done. Absolutely was worth it! Received such pretty stuff in return. I'll try to get some of it posted so you can see. Here is a double layout that I did for a Fall/Winter/Christmas swap. I also did a 12x12 Fall double layout. Can you believe I mailed it off without taking a picture? And to top it off I didn't make a set for myself because while I was making them I thought I could/would just recreate from the picture that I would surely take before I mailed them out! Oh, well, you live and learn, right?

The base is Real Red textured paper. The border down the side (or bottom) is Old Olive on Chocolate Chip. The ribbon is Sleigh Bells from the Holiday Mini catalog. The photo mat is Very Vanilla. I ran some Real Red cardstock through the big shot in the Petals A Plenty embossing folder, then punched the ornaments with the Ornament Punch, topped it off with a small piece of the silver elastic cord for the hanger and small knot tied with 1/4 Very Vanilla ribbon. Simple layout but very Christmassy don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love to know what you think!