Pages

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Ho Ho Ho


This is a banner that I made to hang in my office. I love Christmas decorations, my husband thinks I'm crazy. He just shakes his head when he sees me come home with more. Half of my storage area is full of Christmas decorations.

I started this project with 3 Scallop Squares cut from Glorious Green on the Big Shot, followed up with squares cut from Real Red textured paper. I cut the H's and the wreath with the Cricut. The Snowman is punch art I found on SCS in the Punch Art and Card Candy gallery (I visit there almost daily!). And the reindeer is the same one from the reindeer gift tags that I posted earlier. I attached these all to a piece of double stitched Real Red ribbon that is 1" wide, I think. Put an eyelet in the top for a hanger and you are done.

Are you done with your Christmas shopping yet? There aren't too many days left!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love to know what you think!