Pages

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Reindeer Gift Tags

These are from another swap I did. The base is Real Red run through the Big Shot with the Top Note die. I sponged the edges of the Old Olive with Chocolate Chip ink. The Reindeer I found on Ellen Kempker's blog, Blinkin', Thinkin', and Inkin'. If you like punch art you will love her blog. She posts ideas almost daily. Very talented lady. If you are a punch-a-holic like I am though you better stay away. My punch collection has increased since I started following her blog! I made the antlers a little different than hers, I didn't have the same punch. I added some Crystal Effects to the nose that I punched from Real Red to give him that shine. The ribbon is Sleigh Bells from the Holiday mini.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love to know what you think!