Pages

Sunday, September 20, 2009

12x12 Halloween Swap

I did this for a Fall/Halloween swap that I joined on Splitcoast Stampers. I haven't received my swaps back yet but I can't wait to see the wonderful things everyone has created. I had a lot of fun with this. I love Fall and Halloween. This is my favorite time of the year for weather and the colors, gorgeous!

For this project I used the Tasty Sweet stamp set. I stamped all of the candy with Versamark and heat embossed with clear embossing powder. Then I did a lot of cutting with my scissors! I made this page 5 times! The candy dish is made from Dusty Durango with a Wide Oval punch cutting a small portion off for the rim and then I added a Word Window punch for the base. It is layered on top of a square of Pumpkin Pie, Black, and Perfect Plum.
The journaling treat bag is Perfect Plum with a handle from 1/4" Pumpkin Pie grosgrain ribbon, the lines were drawn in with the Black Stampin' Write Journaler. The circle candies were cut out with the 1 1/4" circle punch. The picture doesn't show the title very well but it was stamped with the trick-or-treat saying in the set and heat embossed also. The title background is Black layered with some DSP from the Cast A Spell designer series paper. The photo mats are made from layering Perfect Plum and Kiwi Kiss. Using up a bit of my retired stash. That green is perfect for Halloween.

Supplies: Pumpkin Pie, Black, Perfect Plum, & Kiwi Kiss, Dusty Durango cardstock; Cast A Spell designer series paper
Accessories: 1 1/4" circle, Wide Oval, and Word Window punches, Versamark ink, clear embossing powder

3 comments:

  1. wow - LOADS of details here - love all your candies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fantastic layout. I will definitely have to CASE this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! Can't believe you cut all the candies out though!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love to know what you think!