Pages

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Gift Tags for Swap

I made these tags for a swap on SCS. I think I'm getting addicted to the swapping thing. The first is using the snowman from the Holiday Tag Time stamp set (retired). I cut out a 3" square of Kraft cardstock and used the Eyelet Border punch to make a medallion. I've seen the Scallop Edge punch used like this so I figured it would look great with the lacey looking edge too. You can make the square a touch smaller at 2 7/8" but you have to be very careful to center the paper exactly in the punch or you will cut all of the way through. I stamped the image with black, colored it in with Rich Razzleberry marker and the birds are a purple but I can't remember which one. The snowflakes are colored in with the White uni-ball Signo Gel Pen. The title is from the Snowy Play (retired) stamp set, stamped with White Craft ink and heat embossed with the White Embossing powder. There is a Pewter Jumbo Eyelet in the corner and then the Rich Razzleberry 1/2"Polka-Dot Grosgrain Ribbon. The other side is stamped in black ink from the Tags and More(retired) set.

The second tag is cut from Bermuda Bay with an inner layer of Kraft cardstock. The edges of the Kraft are sponged with White Craft ink. I stamped the snowman from the Tags and More (retired) set and colored the hat and scarf in with Razzleberry & Bermuda Bay markers. I used the masking technique to add in the trees from the Backwoods (dormant) stamp set. I used the White uni-ball Signo Gel Pen to add in the snow. I love this pen, don't know what I'd do without it.

Supplies: Rich Razzleberry & Bermuda Bay cardstock
Stamps: Retired Snowy Play, Tags and More, and Holiday Tag Time
Accessories: Eyelet Border punch, Rich Razzleberry & Bermuda Bay 1/2"Polka-Dot Grosgrain Ribbon, Pewter Jumbo Eyelet, White Craft ink, Rich Razzleberry & Bermuda Bay markers, White uni-ball Signo Gel Pen

4 comments:

  1. Very nice! Love the new in colors with these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute, cute! I love snowmen of all kinds. TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so much fun! Great use of the in-colors in a non-traditional way!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love to know what you think!