Pages

Sunday, January 31, 2010

12x12 Valentine Swap #1

I joined another swap on Stampin' Addicts. This one was for a 12x12 Valentine double layout. I started with a Chocolate Chip base. You can't have a Valentine without chocolate now can you? The first page has a 81/2 x 81/2 piece of Rose Red trimmed with the new Scallop Trim border punch (that I got free from Sale-a-bration) in Very Vanilla. The bottom has Very Vanilla 1/4" grosgrain ribbon with 1/2 circles of Rose Red and hearts from the new Small Heart punch. Both papers were sprayed with the Shimmer Paint mist spray that I love.

The second page again has the Rose Red paper trimmed with Very Vanilla and the Scallop Trim border punch . I used the Scallop envelope die with the new Sending Love Specialy DSP. I cut a portion of the Scallop Envelope again from Pretty in Pink (sprayed with Shimmer Mist) to line it with. I then embellished it with a heart in Rose Red from the new Scalloped Heart of Hearts and a Very Vanilla (sprayed with Shimmer Mist) punched with the heart punch. I slipped a small piece of Pretty in Pink inside the envelope to journal on.

This was a really simple layout. Probably the hardest part was getting the ribbon to stick on the paper where I wanted it to. Went together very easily. Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love to know what you think!