Pages

Sunday, January 31, 2010

6x6 Valentine Swap #1

Another part of the Valentine swap that I joined from Stampin' Addicts. This is of course the 6x6 layout that I did. This started with a base of Very Vanilla. I used one of the hearts from the Simply Said stamp set in Real Red ink to create the background. The first page has a photo base of Real Red with a tab punched from Chocolate Chip from the Round Tab punch and a small silver brad. The sentiment is from the Holiday Best Level 1 Hostess set stamped in Chocolate Chip. I can't seem to do Valentine's Day stuff without using Chocolate Chip! The second page has Chocolate Chip card stock for the photo base and Real Red banners stamped with words from the Fundamental Phrases set and sponged with Chocolate Chip ink, and finished off with a silver brad.

I was blog surfing the other night and looking through a new-to-me site, StampinByTheSea, where she used her Photo Corner punch to make the tags. I don't know about you but when I find these easy little tricks I have to 1) use it quickly on something so I don't forget it and 2) think, "Why didn't I think of that?!". Make sure you check out her site, she has some great stuff. I love her style. If you want to see how she makes the banners check it out on this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love to know what you think!