Pages

Friday, January 22, 2010

Card Purse with thank you notes...

This is a gift that I made for my sister. She asked me to make her some thank you notes. I was inspired by some note cards that I saw on Andrea Walford's blog. She has a lot of wonderful stuff on her blog. Lots of videos and tutorials. Awesome stuff! The 'purse' pattern I got from a tutorial on Splitcoast. I used Bermuda Bay cardstock and Polka Dot ribbon for the purse and handle. The base for the cards are made from the Clear Bigz Scallop Square die cut in Bermuda Bay, Gable Green, Pixie Pink (I think). The note card itself is a piece of Whisper White, most of the flowers are made from a combination of the pieces cut from the #2 Daisy die, you can really make a bunch of different looking flowers with that one die. A few flowers are from the Scallop Circle punch. This was a really fun and easy project to make. I love the bright colors. What a great way to say thank you, huh? My sis really liked them. Hope you enjoy them too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love to know what you think!