Pages

Monday, January 25, 2010

6x6 Scrapbook album - another BIA project

I am having so much fun creating my own albums with my Bind-It-All. I'm getting to use up a lot of paper that I've had for years. It is the cutest stuff for girly projects and since I now have 4 granddaughters I have plenty of girly projects to make! This one is for Elaina. I wanted to give her one for Christmas but life happens (she got a new little sister) and I didn't get it done. So better late then never here it is. I covered it with this pretty paper that came in one of those paper stacks but it doesn't have the cover anymore so I don't know who made it. Anyway, I filled the insides with Appricot Appeal, Pink Passion, Bashful Blue, and Lovely Lilac. One of the reason that I had this paper for so long is because in the tons of solid cardstock that I had I couldn't find any that went with it. But now that I have SU! I'm not having any trouble finding things that match. And bonus, I have embellishments too since all of SU! stuff coordinates. The E on the front is a retired piece of chipboard colored with Bashful Blue craft ink. I dried it with my heat tool and then sprayed it with my Shimmer mist spray that I have talked about before. I just love that stuff. I don't think I've ever stamped or anything with the Shimmer Paint, all I've used it for is the spray mist. I think I'm going to add some more ribbon to the front too. I don't have any ribbon that would match this except for the Pumpkin Pie 1/4", which looks good but I wanted some pink. So I took my Pink Passion marker and colored some of the White Taffeta ribbon. Isn't it cute? I need to get some more so I can finish this. Now I'll just have to plan some scrapping time with Lanie to help her get this book filled up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love to know what you think!