Pages

Monday, January 25, 2010

New Arrival layout

Here is a layout I did form my newest grandson. Landon will be 4 months old this week. I had the honor of being there when he was born. Such an exciting and awesome experience. I was fortunate enough to be present at his and his older sister's birth. I was the photographer and some times coach. Daddy got to do most of that though. This layout uses Pumpkin Pie, Wild Wasabi (retired), Bashful Blue, Brilliant Blue, and Jersey Shore DSP (Retired). I also used some retired Wild Wasabi Ribbon for embellishment. I don't think I'm quite done with embellishments. I still think it needs a little something. Do you like the strategically placed little stars in the second page? I used the Top Note die for the journaling spot. Haven't journaled yet, of course. That is the hardest part for me with scrapbooking. I got this layout from a scrap map in a class that I took with Got Sketch?. They had a doubles class a couple of months ago. Awesome online class. Lots of layouts and tips. Of course I adjusted it a little for the size of my pictures.

Thanks for stopping by. Let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love to know what you think!