Pages

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Mini Album

This is a quick little mini album I put together for my granddaughter, Addyson. She is two years old and loves to stamp and glue with Nana. She loves flowers and butterflys. I covered two pieces of 4 x 4 chipboard in Pixie Pink and added some embellishments cut and punched from some old paper I had. On the inside I used Pixie Pink, Bashful Blue, Lovely Lilac, and Pumpkin Pie. I added a few pictures of her favorite people inside with intentions of adding more. She found it before I had a chance to finish it and officially give it to her. She said "You made this? For me?" I said "Yes, for you." She said "Aaawww, that's so nice!" Don't you just love them at that age, too cute!

I helped her make a birthday card for her daddy today (didn't get a picture). She is the cutest thing. She of course can "do it myself". By the time she was done she had blue ink on the tips of all of her fingers. And it is a good thing I'm not too picky about what my wooden blocks look like because the four that she used from the Holiday Blitz set were pretty inked up with blue too! It's all good though, she got her card done for her daddy and she was mighty proud of herself. Anybody know a good way of getting ink off of a kid's fingers though? I have a feeling she'll be in my craft room quite a bit in the future.

1 comment:

  1. So pretty! I'm not surprised she was so thrilled with it.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love to know what you think!